How Do I Report a Missing/Faded/Defaced Sign or a Faded Curb?

You can report a missing, faded or defaced sign or curbs that need to be repainted 24 hours a day


  1. Submit Online Request, or

If you are calling between these hours:  
Monday - Sunday 8am - 4:45pm, please call 311.

If you are calling outside of these hours:

  1. Call (818) 374-4823
  2. Tell the operator as much information as possible
    A. Street name 
    B. Cross street or stretch of road
  3. The operator will connect you to the pertinent district office.