Service Requests



Service Requests

LADOT provides a number of "by request" services to residents in the City of Los Angeles, including stop signs, speed humps, and traffic devices.

Make An Online Service Request



For other street and transportation related issues, see below for how to notify the City of Los Angeles about your request. You may also find dozens of other services at 311.



Storm-Related Emergencies

Trees down, landslides, potholes and road erosion

Call (213) 473-8410 or (800) 996-2489


Street Lights

Lights that illuminate the street (as opposed to traffic signals)

  1. Call 311, or (213) 473-3231

  2. Use the online service request form for street lights or visit the street lighting webpage

Tree Trimming

Trees or other plants blocking traffic signals, street signs, street lights, etc.

Use the online service request form for tree trimming

Taxicabs, Non-Emergency Ambulance & Vehicles-For-Hire

Have a complaint, comment, or commendation regarding taxicabs, non-emergency ambulances, or vehicles-for hire? Click the link below to let us know.

DOT Complaint, Suggestions, and Commendation Response Form